Peanut Butter Pie with Chocolate Ganache
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Peanut Butter Pie with Chocolate Ganache-creamy peanut butter filling with chocolate ganache on top and on the bottom!
Peanut Butter Pie with Chocolate Ganache – For all those peanut butter lovers out there!
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crust
For the filling:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
For the top:
- 1 cup milk chocolate (or semi-sweet) chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- Prepare the filling. Cream together peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth and well blended. Add in powdered sugar and mix on low.
- Add in Cool Whip and beat on medium until fluffy, scraping downsides of the bowl as needed. Set filling aside.
- Make your ganache. Using 2 cups, microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream together on high for about 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth. If necessary, microwave for another 10 seconds. Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread all but 3-4 tablespoons of the ganache over the inside of the ready-made crust, making sure to go up the sides. Let the crust sit for about 5 minutes for the ganache to set up. Add peanut butter filling and spread evenly to fill the crust. Drizzle remaining ganache over the top of the pie.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 2 hours before serving.
- This pie can also be frozen. Let pie thaw for at least 2 hours before serving.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.