QUICK 7 HOUR BEEF BILTONG RECIPE
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
- 1 Cup aged red wine vinegar
- 1 cup Worchester sauce
- Half tablespoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
WHAT TO DO:
- Mix all the above together until the baking soda settled and the brown sugar dissolved.
- Salt crystals (Not fine salt)
- 1 cup Crushed dry coriander ( not coriander powder)
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 to 3 kg top-or silverside beef/meat
- Cut the meat with the grain from 1cm thick up to 4cm thick. They will dry at different times and you always have nice not to dry biltong.
- Dip the biltong pieces for 2 seconds in the above vinegar mixture, and place in a container (not aluminium).
- After 1 1/2 hours, drain the container, and swop the bottom meat pieces with the top ones. Leave again for another 1 1/2 hours. (Altogether 3 hours)
- After vinegar session of 3 hours, sprinkle the meat with gross salt to taste on both sides, and place in a container.
- After 1 1/2 hours, drain the container, and swop the bottom pieces with the top ones. Leave for another 1 1/2 hours. (Altogether 3 hours).
Now the spicing:
- Mix the crushed coriander and white pepper, and sprinkle over the meat to taste.
- Take paper clips, bend them into s-shape, and use them to hang the biltong to dry. You can also use a fan blowing directly onto the meat to dry faster.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.