Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie Bombs from The Domestic Rebel
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Creamy cheesecake centre surrounded by luscious red velvet brownies. A Southern Bomb!!
Prep time: 3 hours
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 3 hours 20 mins
- 1 small cheesecake, baked and cooled (I used about a 6″ one I found at the store)
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 pkg vanilla Candiquik
- Edible gold stars or sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. and liberally grease a 13×9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil until blended. Pour the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and bake for approx. 15-17 minutes or until centre is set and edges are lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, while bars are baking + cooling, take a cookie dough scoop and carve out chunks of the cheesecake with it into Tablespoon-sized balls. Place the cheesecake balls on a foil-lined baking sheet and freeze them for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut your bars into approx. 1″ sized squares; discard the rough edges of the bars. Take a square in the palm of your hand and gently flatten it. Wrap the flattened red velvet square around the cheesecake ball to cover it. If it doesn’t cover it completely, no biggie–just try to wrap it around as much as you can.
- Freeze the wrapped bombs for about 15 minutes to harden. While firming up, melt your Candiquik according to package directions.
- Dip the bombs into the white chocolate, allowing excess to drip off; return to the foil-lined sheet. Sprinkle immediately with sprinkles or gold stars, if you’d like. Store airtight in the fridge or freezer.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.