Sep 01 , 2017
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip – Simply Delish!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip is the perfect companion for pretzels, crackers, breadsticks and more. Enjoy this indulgent treat!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 8oz pkg Reese’s peanut butter cup Minis (or about 1 1/2 cup chopped Reese's cups)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and whisk in the brown sugar and peanut butter. Heat until sugar dissolves (about one minute). Remove from heat immediately and allow to cool to room temperature (very important).
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar until creamy (about 3-4 minutes, don’t skimp on the beating time). On low, add in brown sugar mixture (that has cooled to room temperature). Mix until combined.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips and mini Reese’s cups. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy with pretzels, animal cracker and graham sticks.