ROLO CHEESECAKE BARS
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Unbelievably delicious Rolo Cheesecake Bars!
For all those Rolo & cheesecake lovers out there!
- 3 cups of graham cracker crumbs/Marie Biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 STICKS MELTED BUTTER (16 TABLESPOONS)
- STIR ALL TOGETHER AND PRESS INTO A 9X13 PAN LINED WITH NONSTICK FOIL.
- BAKE AT 350 FOR 7-10 MINUTES AND COOL.
- BEAT: 2 8-OUNCE PACKAGES OF CREAM CHEESE
- 2 EGGS
- 1C. SUGAR
- 1/4C. FLOUR
- ONCE SMOOTH, ADD ONE PACKAGE OF MINI ROLOS (THE UNWRAPPED ONES)
- POUR ONTO THE COOL CRUST AND BAKE AT 350 FOR 30-35 MINUTES.
- LET COOL AND ADD GLAZE.
- MELT IN THE MICROWAVE:
1 STICK BUTTER & 6 OUNCES CHOCOLATE CHIPS.
STIR SMOOTH AND ADD 4 TSP. LIGHT CORN SYRUP.
POUR SMOOTHLY ON BARS AND CHILL OVERNIGHT.
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.