Oct 13 , 2017
Picture-perfect Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-Cream Tart – delicious!
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-Cream Tart is a perfect summer dessert. Your family, as well as your guests, will love this refreshing dessert.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-Cream Base
- 250ml cream
- 250ml milk
- squeeze lemon juice, to taste
- 8ml vanilla essence
- 230g tub cream cheese, at room temperature
- 125ml castor sugar
- 200g strawberries, roughly chopped
- 200g packet Tennis biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- seasonal fruits, to decorate
- Blitz together the cream, milk, lemon juice, vanilla, cream cheese, sugar as well as half of the strawberries until smooth. Stir in remaining strawberries and freeze for about 8 hours. Beat every hour to break up ice crystals until a soft ice cream forms.
- Grease a 28cm round tart tin. Blitz the biscuits until fine crumbs form. Add butter and then mix to combine. Press the mixture into the base and also the sides of the prepared tin. Freeze for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Pour the soft ice cream into the biscuit base and then freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight until firm. Serve with seasonal fruit.
Freeze the ice cream base completely and serve in cones as a variation.
Source: Your Family