Terms & Conditions For Annual 2017 4aKid #winbig Competiton
- August 21, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
4aKid #winbig is an annual competition. With loads of awesome prizes to be won enter and stand a chance to win. Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR OUR ANNUAL 2017 4aKid #winbig COMPETITION
1) You have to subscribe to the 4aKid newsletter in order to qualify.
2) Enter online http://go.4akid.co.za.pages.services/winbig-entry-form-1
3) SHARE the post on social media or by email
4)You may enter as many times as you like.
5) Prize winners to be announced by 7th December 2017.
6) Prize winners to be notified via email and must respond within 10 working days to claim their prize.
7) If prizes are unclaimed within 10 working days a new winner will be selected.
8) Only residents living within the borders of South Africa and surrounding countries can qualify for a prize.
9) Prize cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-negotiable.
10) Director’s, members, partners, employees, consultants, promoters directly or indirectly involved may not win the prize.
11) By entering the competition, you are permitting For a Kid t/a 4aKid & participating sponsors to send emails & newsletters to you and/or recipients. You do have the choice to unsubscribe from the 4aKid and sponsors’ mailing list at any time.
12) There are multiple winners and not one winner.
13) Competition ends at midnight on 30 November 2017!
These Baby Sleeping Tents include a soft cotton-padded mattress, pillow as well as an attached mosquito net. Baby sleeping tents are ideal to place in the centre of your bed (while supervised), inside the cot or even outdoors while at the beach or in the park! This self-expanding tent pops open instantly and can be [...]
When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated. Here is a guideline determining signs of ovulation.
Pick the Gender of Your Baby is an extraordinary ebook written by an extraordinary author. Her passion is to help anyone looking to have the family of their dreams. The ebook is well written and is easy to understand. It’s like you’re inviting Ashley into your home and have her explain how to conceive the baby gender of your choice!
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) South Africa wants to encourage consumers to reduce the amount of waste usually associated with the holidays.