Jan 29 , 2019
Could this be the yummiest cheesecake you have ever tried?
- 1 Packet Chocolate Biscuits crumbled
- 100g Melted Butter
- 750ml Cream Cheese
- 2 Tins Condensed Milk
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- 60ml Custard Powder
- 30ml Vanilla Essence
- 250ml Cream
- Mix crumbled biscuits and butter together and press firmly into a loose-base cake tin.
- Mix remaining ingredients together EXCEPT the cream.
- Whip cream and fold into mixture.
- Pour into tin with biscuit base.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 C for 30 minutes.
- The cake still looks wobbly but let it stand and it will continue setting as it cools.