Jan 21 , 2019
Fudgy brownies are one of the foods that many people like because it tastes sweet and varied. This food is one dessert or commonly called dessert dish. Brownies are usually made from cocoa powder, and most of the taste is original chocolate.
Prepare time: 20 min
Cook: 40 min
Ready in: 60 min
- Two sticks butter and melted
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- Two small glasses granulated sugar
- Four large eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Two tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups chunk semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup walnuts for optional
- Grated cheese (if you want)
- Prepare oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 13-inch baking dish in a plate with cooking spray. Then, put melted butter in a large bowl and add cocoa powder. Stir it until blended. After that, add sugar and mix well with eggs. One at a time, after each addition you should beat well.
- Sprinkle the flour over butter and stir with a spatula until blended. And then, stir vanilla, flour, and salt until combined. If desired, stir in semisweet chocolate and walnuts. Scrape the batter into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes. For making fudgy brownies, do not until overbake.
- While you were waiting, you can prepare the serving plate and top you want. After that, let cool in the refrigerator and cut into sized pieces. You can also make other ingredients to be made complementary decoration on a serving plate.
- Decorate the serving plate with the right ingredients in serving with these brownies. After the chill, cut brownies into pieces and place on a serving plate that has been prepared earlier. Add the chocolate powder, and you can also add the grated cheese on top to make it look beautiful. And now, fudgy brownies are ready to serve.