I am trying to find a pharmacy that sells Para Plus Lice Spray.
- December 13, 2016
- Ally Cohen
- In the News
I am trying to find a pharmacy that sells Para Plus Lice Spray. I would appreciate any help in this regard.
Can you help this fan? ” I am trying to find a pharmacy that sells Para Plus Lice Spray. I would appreciate any help in this regard. Thank you “
* Reitzer Pharmaceuticals makes the Treet It Anti Lice Kit which comes with a shampoo, gel cream, maintenance spray and nit comb. All these products are sold separately as well. It is sold at all pharmacies aswell as at all Dischem.We …See More
Unlike · Reply · 3 · December 14 at 10:57am
* The quickest & best treatment I have ever used on my girls hair is a set that you will find at almost any pharmacy called “Treet-it” 3x bottles in a box (Australian product) About R80 per set. Only have to do one treatment and they are gone.
Unlike · Reply · 2 · December 14 at 10:51am
* Greendot Pharmacies. Oakdene & Townsview 0114352295
Unlike · Reply · 1 · December 14 at 8:07pm
* it is also much safer than the other lice products and makes their hair so soft.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · December 14 at 5:31pm
* I heard that garlic capsules prevent lice. Never tried it though.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · December 14 at 5:05pm
* Springbok pharmacy?
Unlike · Reply · 1 · December 14 at 10:54am
* I got mind from the Pharmacy in checkers, think its called Medirite.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · December 14 at 10:04am
* any chemist should sell it, but if not, DisChem would be ur best bet. good luck – that stuff works like a charm!
Unlike · Reply · 1 · December 14 at 9:54am
* You could get Paranix
Unlike · Reply · 1 · December 14 at 9:54am
* Dischem sells it
Unlike · Reply · 1 · December 14 at 9:49am
* Clicks sells it. Remember that abouf 2 weeks before going back to school everyone rushes put to buy, it will sell out fast. Clicks will order it for and let u know when it arrives.
Like · Reply · 23 hours ago
Winter is coming and this Burns Awareness Week we have partnered with @BurnshieldZA to bring you tips for the prevention and treatment of burns. Stand a chance to to WIN 1 of 3 Burnshield Emergency Burn Kits with Burnsheild & 4aKid.
Slipper Day will be taking place on Friday, 7th of May 2021. Get involved today and help Reach For A Dream, together with their retail partners: Dischem Pharmacies, Pick n Pay and Wimpy to inspire more hope and make the dreams of life-threatened children come true.
Established in 1979, READ Educational Trust is a non-profit organisation that operates broadly in the education and literacy sectors across South Africa. READ works alongside the Department of Education to implement teacher training and literacy projects in schools.
3 Lucky winners will each win one of these sparkly nightlights available in pink, black, blue & purple from 4aKid. Enter now and stand a chance to win!
Recent MIT study reveals a weird… yet childish-simple 3D solar array… that has amazingly powerful results.
On the 25th September 2020, Cynthia, a 4aKid employee went into premature labour and gave birth to healthy twins - a boy and a girl. Undoubtedly, this was a day filled multiple emotions but by the end it was filled with happiness and most importantly the miracle of life!
Vote for 4aKid and Stand a Chance to WIN some Awesome Prizes
This World Breastfeeding Week, observed from 01 to 07 August, the South African Civil Society for Women’s, Adolescents’ and Children’s Health (SACSoWACH) are focusing on creating an environment that enables and supports women to breastfeed successfully.
We are calling on all South Africans to come together and join Reach For A Dream and Wimpy between 10 - 16 of August to show support by making a donation https://wimpy.co.za/reach-for-a-dream/ to this inspiring cause and sharing a Slipper Selfie on social media.
The outpouring of support, food parcels and masks has been heart-warming in a time when little else seems to be. And yet there are still those on the margins of society who are struggling. Mothers in Need is a COVID-19 relief programme set up to target one of these margins: refugee mothers.
Backyard Revolution is an online program that teaches you how to build your own energy source in as little as 4 hours, so you can start to reduce energy waste almost entirely while also saving over 65% on your electricity bill.