Aug 16 , 2019
Pregnancy symptoms vary from one woman to another. Even the same mom-to-be can experience two or three pregnancies completely differently—one leaving her man-down with nausea and another with just the slightest bit of fatigue. A missed period is by far the most common indicator that you might be pregnant. There are many other signs you should be watching out for. here’s our list of early pregnancy symptoms.
- Implantation Cramping and/or Bleeding
- Heavier Bleeding and/or Cramping
- Frequent Urination
- Mood Swings
- Breast Tenderness
- Heart Palpitations
Three More Early Pregnancy Symptoms
- Breast Changes: The areola often darkens considerably and can grow larger.
- Increase in Body Temperature: This is something that you may only notice if you’ve been charting your basal body temperature while trying to conceive. If the basal body temperature stays high, it can indicate that you are pregnant.
- Smell Sensitivity and Food Aversions: Some women report being able to smell scents from many rooms away and not being able to stand the look or smell of certain foods.