8 Early Signs of Pregnancy
- August 16, 2019
- Ally Cohen
- Parenting Advice
Pregnancy symptoms vary from one woman to another. Even the same mom-to-be can experience two or three pregnancies completely differently—one leaving her man-down with nausea and another with just the slightest bit of fatigue. A missed period is by far the most common indicator that you might be pregnant. There are many other signs [...]
Pregnancy symptoms vary from one woman to another. Even the same mom-to-be can experience two or three pregnancies completely differently—one leaving her man-down with nausea and another with just the slightest bit of fatigue. A missed period is by far the most common indicator that you might be pregnant. There are many other signs you should be watching out for. here’s our list of early pregnancy symptoms.
- Implantation Cramping and/or Bleeding
- Heavier Bleeding and/or Cramping
- Frequent Urination
- Mood Swings
- Breast Tenderness
- Heart Palpitations
Three More Early Pregnancy Symptoms
- Breast Changes: The areola often darkens considerably and can grow larger.
- Increase in Body Temperature: This is something that you may only notice if you’ve been charting your basal body temperature while trying to conceive. If the basal body temperature stays high, it can indicate that you are pregnant.
- Smell Sensitivity and Food Aversions: Some women report being able to smell scents from many rooms away and not being able to stand the look or smell of certain foods.
A healthy, balanced diet plays a vital role in staying well. Feeding your body these 15 foods can help keep your immune system strong and healthy! Use this infographic as a guide to keeping your immune system in check💕
Having baby sleep problems? Here are a list of 20 sleep-time mistakes that are commonly made and may help you get your baby to sleep through the night.
Lyuba Sobol is an artist from Russia and a mother of one son. View her intensive parenting days in her hilarious comics that help other parents to stay optimistic.
Weng Chen’s accurate illustrations show that raising children is both really hard and really fun. She based most of her pictures on her own parenting experience. Even though having children brings a lot of happiness, it can also cause a little pain.
Illustrator Blue Lan Shengjie who recently became a dad found new inspiration for his work. Ever since his son was born, he started a new illustration series about being a single dad and his everyday life with his little one. He shares the experiences, challenges, and blessings that come with fatherhood.