AROMATHERAPY FOOTSPA CONCENTRATE
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate is specially formulated to relieve tired and swollen feet during pregnancy – or any other time! This aromatherapy concentrate also provides a relaxing and uplifting experience, leaving you refreshed and renewed.
Aromatherapy FootSpa Concentrate by Feelgood will help soothe tired, swollen & aching feet
Feet take a great deal of punishment during pregnancy -, especially during the third trimester! Due to the weight gained during this period, your centre of gravity is altered and this increases pressure on the knees, ankles and feet. You may also suffer from water retention and find that your ankles and feet swell. Sore and swollen feet often accompany exhaustion and emotional vulnerability.
The natural way
Why do feet swell during pregnancy?
During pregnancy, extra fluid is retained and can cause swelling of the tissues or “edema”. Edema is usually most pronounced in the legs and feet as fluid tends to pools in these areas. Your growing baby and uterus put pressure on the vessels that drain blood and fluid from your legs, slowing circulation and leading to tissue edema in the legs and feet. Added weight (and re-distribution of that weight) also means that the feet have to adjust and adapt as each month passes.
I have heard that some essential oils should not be used during pregnancy. How safe are the essential oils in your Faithful Feet products?
You can rest assured that all of the essential oils used in our Faithful Feet Massage Oil and Faithful Feet FootSoak Concentrate are completely safe to use during pregnancy and will have only positive effects on the expecting-mum and unborn baby.
There is a lot that can be done to support your feet in the comfort of your own home.
- Although it seems like common sense, lifting your feet (propped up on pillows) whilst lying down can help to alleviate the pressure.
- Remember to wiggle your toes, stretch your feet (point and flex) and turn your foot round and round at the ankle to provide some relief.
- Soaking your feet can work wonders while wearing supportive hosiery can help prevent veins and tissues taking the strain. A good tip is to put on supportive wear while lying down, preventing blood from pooling at the ankles.
- Foot massage is a wonderful way to relax, encourage circulation and relieve pressure on the feet!
How can Faithful Feet Footspa help?
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate is specially formulated according to aromatherapeutic principles to relieve tired and swollen feet during pregnancy – or any other time! This aromatherapy concentrate also provides a relaxing and uplifting experience, leaving you refreshed and renewed.
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate is used as a relaxing footbath and may be used as a stand-alone luxurious foot soak or together with the companion Faithful Feet Massage Oil, which contains a blend of aromatherapy oils specially intended for the foot massage. They can be used separately or together for an even more amazing experience! For a real pampering, see our MellowMama Bath Oil too!
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate does not have any negative side effects as it is 100% natural and the aromatic oils are specially selected for safety during pregnancy.
Did you know? Up to 60% of the products we use on our skin are absorbed into our circulatory system. Sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) forms carcinogenic nitrogen compounds when combined with specific ingredients, while parabens and petrochemicals can also cause harm. Our 100% natural cosmetic products are safer, healthier alternatives as they contain absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate or harmful petrochemicals.
What are the Ingredients?
Faithful Feet Aromatherapy FootSpa Concentrate contains the following carefully selected essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage:
- Litsea cubeba essential oil is derived from the small, pepper-shaped fruits of the May Chang plant and is used mostly for its anti-inflammatory and calming properties. This oil promotes healing and regeneration of skin and has a fresh, clean scent. It also treats fatigue, lethargy and insomnia.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradise) essential oil has a refreshing citrus scent and is wonderful for stimulating the lymphatic system, balancing fluid levels and removing toxins from the system. It is especially useful in treating water retention and swelling. Grapefruit oil also stimulates the central nervous system and addresses stress-related symptoms including headaches and exhaustion.
- Ginger essential oil has the ability to clear any type of excess moisture or fluid in the body and is excellent for reducing swelling. It also alleviates pain and soothes aching and cramps. Ginger improves circulation and reduces fatigue.
Faithful Feet Footspa Concentrate contains 100% pure essential oils and no artificial fragrances, preservatives or added chemicals. This means you get all the therapeutic properties of the aromatherapy oils.
How has Faithful Feet Footspa Concentrate helped others?
‘While I was pregnant with my twins my feet became terribly swollen and were always aching and sore. I found that your Faithful Feet products worked the best for easing the pain and bringing down the swelling. They also have a lovely fragrance which I find relaxing and refreshing. Thanks for all the great natural products- I always recommend your site to my pregnant friends.’ – Tammy
‘I have been using your products since my first trimester and have really found them wonderful. I ordered your FaithfulFeet Massage Oil with the idea that my hubby could massage my poor, tired feet in the evenings. Well, he has done it every day since the oil arrived- bless him! I love it because it helps my feet to feel so much better and he loves it because not only does he like the smell, it also gives him the chance to spoil me!’ – Helen and Michael
‘Your faithful feet products are amazing- thank you! No more wearing of slippers to the store!’ – Becky M.
How do I use Aromatherapy FootSpa Concentrate?
Directions: Our Aromatic FootSpa Oil is very concentrated and a little goes a long, long way! Use 2 to 3 drops in a foot bath of warm to hot water. Immerse feet in the water and relax. Follow with a foot massage using Faithful Feet Massage Oil for absolutely amazing results!
Also in the range:
- Faithful Feet Massage Oil
- Mellow Mama Bath Oil
- Tranquil Birth Bath
- Blissful Baby Massage Oil (12 weeks +)
- Infant Massage Oil (0 – 12 weeks)
** Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.