Feelgood Faithful Feet Massage Oil
Feet take a great deal of punishment during pregnancy, Faithful Feet Massage Oil from Feelgood helps soothe tired, swollen & aching feet during pregnancy.
Faithful Feet Massage Oil from Feelgood helps soothe tired, swollen & aching feet during pregnancy.
Feet take a great deal of punishment during pregnancy -, especially during the third trimester! Due to the weight gained during this period, your centre of gravity is altered and this increases pressure on the knees, ankles and feet. You may also suffer from water retention and find that your ankles and feet swell. Sore and swollen feet often accompany exhaustion and emotional vulnerability.
The natural way
Why do feet swell during pregnancy?
During pregnancy, extra fluid is retained and can cause swelling of the tissues or “edema”. Edema is usually most pronounced in the legs and feet as fluid tends to pools in these areas. Your growing baby and uterus put pressure on the vessels that drain blood and fluid from your legs, slowing circulation and leading to tissue edema in the legs and feet. Added weight (and re-distribution of that weight) also means that the feet have to adjust and adapt as each month passes.
I have heard that some essential oils should not be used during pregnancy. How safe are the essential oils in your Faithful Feet products?
You can rest assured that all of the essential oils used in our Faithful Feet Massage Oil and Faithful Feet FootSoak Concentrate are completely safe to use during pregnancy and will have only positive effects on the expecting-mum and unborn baby.
There is a lot that can be done to support your feet in the comfort of your own home.
- Although it seems like common sense, lifting your feet (propped up on pillows) whilst lying down can help to alleviate the pressure.
- Remember to wiggle your toes, stretch your feet (point and flex) and turn your foot round and round at the ankle to provide some relief.
- Soaking your feet can work wonders while wearing supportive hosiery can help prevent veins and tissues taking the strain. A good tip is to put on supportive wear while lying down, preventing blood from pooling at the ankles.
- Foot massage is a wonderful way to relax, encourage circulation and relieve pressure on the feet!
How can Faithful Feet Aromatic Massage Oil help?
Faithful Feet Aromatic Massage Oil is specially formulated according to aromatherapeutic principles to relieve tired and swollen feet during pregnancy – or any other time! This pregnancy aromatherapy foot massage oil also provides an overall relaxing and uplifting experience, leaving you refreshed and renewed.
Faithful Feet Aromatic Foot Massage Oil is used as a relaxing and uplifting aromatherapy foot massage, and may be used alone or together with the companion Faithful Feet Footspa Concentrate – for a luxurious foot soak. They can be used separately or together for an even more amazing experience! For a real pamper experience, see our MellowMama Bath Oil too!
Faithful Feet Aromatic Foot Massage Oil does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and the aromatic oils are specially selected for safety during pregnancy.
Did you know? Up to 60% of the products we use on our skin are absorbed into our circulatory system. Sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) forms carcinogenic nitrogen compounds when combined with specific ingredients, while parabens and petrochemicals can also cause harm. Our 100% natural cosmetic products are safer, healthier alternatives as they contain absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate or harmful petrochemicals.
What are the Ingredients?
Faithful Feet Aromatic Foot Massage Oil contains the following carefully selected essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage for massage:
- Litsea cubeba essential oil is derived from the small, pepper-shaped fruits of the May Chang plant and is used mostly for its anti-inflammatory and calming properties. This oil promotes healing and regeneration of skin and has a fresh, clean scent. It also treats fatigue, lethargy and insomnia.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradise) essential oil has a refreshing citrus scent and is wonderful for stimulating the lymphatic system, balancing fluid levels and removing toxins from the system. It is especially useful in treating water retention and swelling. Grapefruit oil also stimulates the central nervous system and addresses stress-related symptoms including headaches and exhaustion.
- Ginger essential oil has the ability to clear any type of excess moisture or fluid in the body and is excellent for reducing swelling. It also alleviates pain and soothes aching and cramps. Ginger improves circulation and reduces fatigue.
How has Faithful Feet Aromatic Massage Oil helped others?
While I was pregnant with my twins my feet became terribly swollen and were always aching and sore. I found that your Faithful Feet products worked the best for easing the pain and bringing down the swelling. They also have a lovely fragrance which I find relaxing and refreshing. Thanks for all the great natural products- I always recommend your site to my pregnant friends’ – Tammy
‘I have been using your products since my first trimester and have really found them wonderful. I ordered your FaithfulFeet Massage Oil with the idea that my hubby could massage my poor, tired feet in the evenings. Well, he has done it every day since the oil arrived- bless him! I love it because it helps my feet to feel so much better and he loves it because not only does he like the smell, it also gives him the chance to spoil me!’ – Helen and Michael
‘Your faithful feet products are amazing- thank you! No more wearing of slippers to the store!’
– Becky M.
How do I use Faithful Feet Aromatic Massage Oil?
Directions: Pour approximately 5 ml (a teaspoon full) onto hands to warm and massage slowly and gently onto the feet for 5 – 10 minutes. This is especially wonderful and beneficial when done after soaking your feet in a foot bath containing our Faithful Feet Footspa Concentrate!
While you can do the massage yourself, it is even better if someone else (e.g. your partner) massages your feet for you, allowing you to relax, close your eyes and fully benefit from the therapeutic effects of the oils combined with a soothing foot massage. After all – you are the one who is carrying the baby!
Also in the range:
- Faithful Feet Footspa Concentrate
- Mellow Mama Bath Oil
- Tranquil Birth Bath
- Blissful Baby Massage Oil (12 weeks +)
- Infant Massage Oil (0 – 12 weeks)