Mar 12 , 2019
Eze-Birth Essence provides inner strength & harmony during childbirth
The birth of your baby is the culmination of all the anticipation, challenges and emotions of the last nine months and probably more! This is what you have been waiting for all these months and BabyNature is right here to share your joy.
Whether you have decided to give birth in a hospital or at home, naturally or medically assisted, giving birth is one of the most special and unique experiences in a woman’s life. Of course, no-one would claim that childbirth is a walk in the park and it is certainly a rite of passage that takes stamina, vision and inner strength to complete in a positive frame of mind.
Some women find the process of labour a painful and harrowing experience and this is certainly not necessary. With good mental and physical preparation, strong emotional support during labour and the help of this strengthening and revitalizing flower and gem essence remedy, childbirth can be one of the most wonderful and defining experiences of your life!
The natural way
There is much that can be done to assist a natural birth.
- Prepare yourself mentally, physically and spiritually for the birth by reading books on childbirth, joining a support group for pregnant women, speaking to other mothers or even your own mother or mother-in-law.
- Taking good care of yourself in the form of a balanced diet, getting enough rest, relieving stress, meditating and talking with your partner about the future will be invaluable in preparing yourself for labour, birth and parenthood.
- Organize a birth plan including the place you would like to deliver, who should be present and your preferences of medical interventions in different circumstances.
- A supportive environment at the birth has been shown to be one of the most important factors in the speed of delivery and how much pain the mother feels. Think carefully about who you would like to have present at the birth for support and consider a trained doula or birthing assistant.
- If you feel a sudden burst of energy a day or two before going into labour, remember that this is nature’s way of preparing you for labour, so try not to use up all this energy!
- Practice deep breathing exercises to relieve the pain and keep yourself centred through imagery and visualization techniques (you may also try using a calming music CD during labour).
- Allow your partner or husband to assist in labour massage – rubbing your back or giving you a foot rub to lessen pain and discomfort.
- Drinking plenty of fluids during labour can help to prevent dehydration (sucking on ice chips is a great tip), while walking and moving around between contractions can also help reduce stress, anxiety and pain.
- Women should be allowed to move around freely during labour and choose the birthing positions that suit them best. Gravity is one of the best birthing aids and lying flat on a hospital bed is not usually the best position to give birth!
How can Eze-Birth Essence help?
Flower and gem essences are classified as energy medicines and work by using the vibrational energy of the flowers or gems chosen to achieve upliftment and strength. The best-known flower essences internationally are the Bach Flower Essences.
South Africa has a rich floral diversity, particularly in the Western Cape. The flower essences used in this remedy are made from indigenous South African flowers, wild-harvested from the floral kingdom found on the slopes of Table Mountain. They are therefore pesticide and chemical-free.
Eze-Birth Essence contains an infusion of pure undiluted stock strength hand-bottled South African flower and gem essences of Thyme, Squash, Wild Garlic, Silverleaf, Strelitzia, Clear Quartz and Citrine.
Used throughout the birthing process, Eze-Birth Essence contains flower and gem essences especially selected to help women during the birth process and helps to integrate emotional, spiritual and physical participation in labour and delivery and to stimulate clarity of purpose and inner strength.
Eze-Birth Essence combines the following pure and undiluted flower and gem essences in our unique 100% natural formula, specially selected for the birth process:
- Thyme is an energizing essence which effectively invigorates body, mind and soul.
- Squash gives inner strength for facing challenges and fears. This essence brings courage and strength for facing adversity.
- Wild Garlic helps to protect the auric field which may become vulnerable during times of change and transition. Wild Garlic will facilitate feelings of groundedness and vision, increasing emotional courage and strength.
- Silverleaf is also known as “the face of the female warrior” and is a powerful essence used for strengthening, inspiring and protecting the women who use it.
- Strelitzia essence addresses indecisiveness and self-doubt bringing a sense of purpose and conviction. This flower essence facilitates the discovery and manifestation of your true destiny.
- Clear Quartz helps to transform negative thoughts and alleviate stress. This gem essence facilitates meditation and clarity of self-awareness.
- Citrine works on the Chakra points to improve self-esteem and bring spiritual clarity and focus. This gem essence has energizing as well as grounding qualities and thereby acts as an aid to the integration of the spiritual and physical realms.
All BabyNature products have been developed with care by a Clinical Psychologist, are 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile during pregnancy and infancy.
How has Eze-Birth Essence helped others?
I just wanted to let you know how happy I am that I had your Eze-Birth Essence to help me through my first childbirth. This wonderful product really gave me the inner strength and motivation to go on when I began to feel like I couldn’t do it anymore. I used it in my bath early in labour and later, took the drops straight under my tongue. I now have a miraculous bundle of joy to show for my efforts. Thank you for your wonderful, gentle products!’ – Brenda
‘Your Flower Essence remedies are the best pregnancy products that I have found. I tried a number of different supplements and products during my first pregnancy which didn’t seem to have much effect at all. I found your site while I was trying to fall pregnant for the second time. From my previous experiences I was quite sceptical of the natural pregnancy products but thought these might be worth a try, especially as I have found flower essences useful for non-pregnancy related problems like anxiety and stress. I was very pleasantly surprised at how effective these products are – I felt strengthened, calm, positive and motivated. The EzeBirth Essence was my favourite as I really needed that extra bit of help to get through labour and EzeBirth was just the thing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have told all my pregnant friends about your remedies!’ – Jean D.
How do I use Eze-Birth Essence?
With gem & flower essences, a little goes a long way!
Eze-Birth Essence comes in a 15 ml liquid infusion of pure stock strength, hand-bottled flower and gem essences and should be taken after being diluted as below.
Directions: Add 7 drops to approximately 1 litre of filtered or spring water and sip slowly during labour. Alternatively, take 1 drop under the tongue as needed or add 7 drops to bath during labour.
Also in the range:
- PureMother – Flower Essence for the newly birthed mother
- Welcome Baby – Flower Essence to help baby adjust during the transition from womb to world
*** This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.