Feelgood Health - EpiStill for Adults & Children (Pre-Order)- latest product from 4aKid
A healthy body is a happy body!
EpiStill by Feelgood Health is a safe and effective natural remedy for treating epilepsy and seizure disorders. This natural remedy contains ingredients known for its anti-convulsant as well as its calming and liver-protective properties. In addition, this remedy has a high safety profile of all its ingredients. For this reason, Epi-Still will not cause any side effects or damage to the organs like so many synthetic medications do. Suitable for both adults, teenagers and children.
The Feelgood Health products range offers effective 100% natural and organic supplements and vitamins for adults, children, babies and even your family pet! Furthermore, these remedies are cruelty-free as well as environmentally friendly.
- 100% natural remedy
- Relieves seizure symptoms, including generalized (grand mal) and absence (petit mal) seizures
- Limits after-effects of seizures such as drowsiness and confusion
- Prevents and reduces the frequency and severity of seizures
- Prevents over-stimulation of the nervous system
- Regulates blood pressure and reduces fever
- Safe for children and adults
- Proudly made in South Africa
Passiflora (Passionflower), Scuttelaria Laterifolia (Skullcap), Cuprum Metallicum (30C), Cicuta Virosa (30C) Ethanol (natural preservative)
How do I use it?
Epi-Still comes in a convenient tincture (drop) form
- Adults and Teenagers: 15 - 20 drops in approximately 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily. An additional dose may be taken at the first warning signs of acute symptoms
- Children: One drop per age year of the child diluted in ¼ cup of water or juice three times daily.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your current medication
Use in conjunction with:
- Triple Complex Nerve Tonic to improve the health & functioning of the entire nervous system
- Liver Thrive in order to protect the liver from the harmful side effects of prescription drugs (for people currently using prescription anti-convulsants)
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.
🧡If you LOVE this product, pre-order it with an approx. 2-week lead time from receiving proof of payment. It's worth the wait!🧡
At 4aKid baby shop, we promise you a hassle-free online shopping experience. We offer the best quality in infant, toddler & children products coupled with great customer service as well as quick shipping. Shop baby & child safety, family health products & natural remedies, kids toys and so much more in the comfort of your own home. Happy shopping!See more: https://4akid.co.za/collections/latest-products-from-4akid