Apr 12 , 2019
Pamper yourself during pregnancy with Mellow Mama Bath Oil from Feelgood!
Pregnancy is a time for reflection, contemplation and creativity and can result in great personal growth, connecting women with their female intuitive self, inner wisdom and creative life force. This can bring positive growth, strength and change.
Sometimes life can be hectic and the commitments of the modern world can take away the opportunity to dream and develop.
Aromatherapy involves the use of therapeutic grade extracts of essential oils of plants to effect healing and to facilitate both emotional and physical health. In the case of aromatherapy, the oils are not swallowed. Rather the mediums of massage, warm baths and oil burners are used to release the oils into the air and to introduce them to the skin. The inhaled vapours allow the particles to enter the system and to produce a therapeutic effect. It is also well known that the area in the brain that processes smell is very close to the area which plays a large part in the experience of emotions. For this reason, the smells around us can deeply influence our emotions as well as our sense of wellbeing. Aromatherapy applies this knowledge and uses the distinct aromas of nature’s diverse botanical treasures to great therapeutic effect. All the ingredients found in BabyNature’s aromatherapy bath, massage and oil burner oils contain therapeutic grade extracts of specially selected plants and are never diluted with synthetic ingredients.
The natural way
During the emotional journey of pregnancy, it is important to take the time to relax and pamper your body, mind and spirit. Indulging the senses in a healthy way can help to alleviate common aches and pains associated with pregnancy, soothe slight stresses and calm worries. During each phase of your pregnancy be sure to take some ‘quiet time’ for yourself and your unborn baby. Find a quiet spot to relax, write in a journal, or quilt a blanket. Find an activity that keeps your mind centred. Gentle yoga (specialized for pregnancy) or stretching exercises and breathing techniques can also help you to relax. Even baking can be therapeutic – fragrances such as lemon and vanilla can help to induce calmness and revive memories of childhood! Remember to take pleasures in small things – and allow yourself the time to be pampered!
How can Mellow Mama Bath Oil help?
Mellow Mama is a therapeutic bath oil containing pure essential aromatherapy oils of Sandalwood, Rosewood and Neroli in a natural vegetable carrier oil. Although it is a luxurious and pampering experience in its own right, MellowMama is also specially formulated according to aromatherapy principles to relieve stress and facilitate relaxation – a very important factor in a healthy pregnancy. The ingredients also have a known tonic and nourishing effect on the skin – so important in preventing stretchmarks!
Remember that not all aromatherapy oils are recommended for use during pregnancy. However, the ingredients in MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil are all chosen with safety during pregnancy in mind!
Mellow Mama Bath Oil contains the following pure essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage:
- Sandalwood oil is an Exotic East Indian oil that is used widely in the perfume industry for its sensual and mood-enhancing fragrance. The pure essential oil is excellent for moisturizing dry skin as well as improving the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Rosewood oil has anti-depressant and mood-enhancing properties and is also often used as an aphrodisiac. This essential oil is excellent for relieving stress and the feeling of being over-burdened by worries of the world. Rosewood oil stimulates new cell growth thereby promoting skin rejuvenation.
- Neroli oil brightens the spirits and brings clarity to the mind. This essential oil enhances skin tone and improves circulation throughout the body. With regular use it is very successful in improving the appearance of the skin by reducing stretch marks, scars and broken capillaries.
Did you know? Up to 60% of the products we use on our skin are absorbed into our circulatory system. Sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) forms carcinogenic nitrogen compounds when combined with specific ingredients, while parabens and petrochemicals can also cause harm. Our 100% natural topical products are safer, healthier alternatives as they contain absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate or harmful petrochemicals.
How has Mellow Mama Bath Oil helped others?
‘I just wanted to write and tell you how much I love your bath oil- it is the best bath product that I have ever tried. I absolutely love the fragrance and my skin has never looked so supple and smooth. I look forward to my “me-time” in the bath every day with this lovely oil. I’ll be using it long after I’ve had my baby!’ – Judith
‘For the past few years I have often felt like I was running around like a chicken without a head and that life was happening to me rather than I was actually living it. While pregnant, I have felt quite disconnected from the whole process due to my hectic lifestyle and this was not at all how I wanted to be. I began using your MindStill Essence and also bought your MellowMama bath oil. Now I feel like I am in control and deeply-connected to my unborn son. I also find my bath-time with this oil invaluable for looking back on my day and dreaming of the future in a positive and relaxed state. Thank you so much for these lovely products!’ – Ella
How do I use Mellow Mama Bath Oil?
Because we use only pure therapeutic botanical extracts, a little goes a long, long way!
Directions: Pour half to one capful under hot running water and relax in bath for as long as is desired.
Some questions and answers
I have heard that some essential oils should not be used during pregnancy. How safe are the essential oils in your MellowMama Bath Oil?
You can rest assured that all of the essential oils used in our MellowMama Bath Oil are completely safe to use during pregnancy and will have only positive effects on the expecting-mum and unborn baby.
This oil smells so lovely. Can I apply it directly to my skin as a perfume?
The oils in MellowMama are very concentrated and are intended for dilution in a bath. It is therefore not advisable to apply them directly to the skin.
What else is important?
Stress-coping and relaxation techniques such as meditation will allow you to become more in touch with your inner being and your visions of motherhood as well as improving your ability to deflect the stress and chaos of everyday life from affecting the integrity of your dreams and well-being.
Also in the range:
- Faithful Feet Massage Oil and Faithful Feet Aromatic Footspa (aromatherapy help for tired, swollen feet during pregnancy)
- MindStill Essence (flower essences for a blissful second trimester)
- LastStage Essence (flower essences for centring & confidence in the third trimester)
- Eze-Birth Essence (flower & gem essence to promote inner strength and tranquillity during labour)
- Tranquil Birthbath (luxurious bath oil with aromatherapy oils to assist contractions & relaxation during birthing)
- Heavenly Labour Massage Oil (aromatic massage oil for use during labour)
- PureMother Essence (flower essence for the newly birthed mother)
- Welcome Baby (flower essence for the brand new baby)
***This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To view this product online, click here