Sep 24 , 2020
With tons of benefits for your skin, both mineral and energetic, the Jade Roller is a must-have all-round facial tool. It helps balance out the QI energy, helping to revitalize your skin and wake you up, making it more ideal to use in the morning.
In general, these rollers stimulate circulation, leaving your facial muscles more relaxed but also draws away toxins, encourages lymphatic drainage, helps soothe skin inflammation and can relieve stress. Overall, skin can instantly appear smoother, more contoured and dewy especially when used in conjunction with your daily skincare products.
Additional help is at hand for your skin:
- It improves blood circulation by stimulating the meridian points.
- It relaxes the skin while reducing that puffiness that can come after working long hours, spending too much time driving or even over-indulging the night before.
- Regular use can help work on those dark circles under the eyes by promoting blood circulation around the eye area.
- A gentle facial massage with the roller can reduce wrinkles, exercise the facial muscles and revitalize elasticity of skin for a smoother, fresher, more youthful complexion.
- The roller will aid the absorption of products into the skin - way better than your fingers can. Your skincare routine will be so much more effective.
HOW TO USE THE JADE ROLLER
With dual rollers, the jade roller has a smooth polished surface. The larger roller is used for the neck, chin, cheeks and forehead. Use the smaller roller for areas around eyes, nose and lips.
Three easy steps...
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly to remove all traces of makeup and dab gently with a towel.
2. Apply moisturizer on the face , neck area and around the eyes
3. Start the ball rolling...
By keep your roller in the fridge, it's cooling benefits can be used for a 10 minute quick-pick-me-up. Always clean your rollers after use as you don't want to be spreading any bacteria.
Rose Quartz Roller
The rose quartz roller is ideal for your nightly facial ritual. It will help calm your skin, evenly absorb your moisturizer and will get your skin ready for a good nights rest.
- Silicium or silica - helps generate elasticity in the skin
- Magnesium, Iron and Sodium - help generate skin cell renewal as well as improve uneven or dull skin complexion.