Jun 25 , 2020
Chocolate. Enough said. No, but really, edible chocolate slime is another fun edible slime that you can feel safe letting your kids play with (and eat)!
HOW TO MAKE EDIBLE CHOCOLATE SLIME:
- 1 can of Sweetened & Condensed Milk
- 3 Tablespoons of Chocolate Syrup
- Cornstarch (called cornflour in the UK)
- Chocolate Chips (extra mix-in)
- Combine the milk, ¼ cup of cornstarch and chocolate syrup in a pot and cook over medium-low heat. Stir frequently. Bring to a boil and cook until thickened.
- Turn onto a surface dusted with cornstarch and let cool a few minutes.
- Knead the chocolate slime a few minutes in the cornstarch. You can make the slime thicker with more cornstarch or leave it thinner and stickier. This slime is going to stay VERY sticky.
- Mix in chocolate chips to add texture and variety if desired!
- Keeps in the refrigerator in a sealed container for a few days.