This is the Rolo Caramel Cheesecake photo that has stopped the Internet
- March 24, 2020
- Ally Cohen
With oozy caramel Rolos oozing all over a creamy slice of cheesecake, it’s absolutely the most drool-worthy photo we’ve seen all week.
Posted by UK foodie Paul - whose user name is @ptheledge on Instagram - it’s gone viral with HUNDREDS and thousands reposting the image around the world.
ROLO CARAMEL CHEESECAKE
- 300g light digestive biscuits
- 100g melted light butter
- 250g full fat cream cheese
- 250g light cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 220ml light whipping cream
- Caramel Rolos
- Cadbury’s Caramel Spread
- To make base, blitz biscuits in a food processor until smooth. Add butter and blitz again until combined. Press into the bottom of a 22cm springform tin and set aside.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a food processor until well combined and thick.3. Pour into the cake tin and refrigerate overnight.
- Once set, spread a thin layer of Caramel Spread over the top of the cake. Decorate with Caramel Rolo pieces and serve.
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.