Feelgood Health - Focus Formula
A focused mind is a happy mind!
FeelGood Focus Formula is a safe, natural non-addictive alternative treatment to help treat ADD and ADHD. This remedy for both children as well as adults. Treat ADHD holistically formulated by a practising Clinical Psychologist. In addition, it acts as a calmative remedy which can focus the mind and improve concentration.
- Reduces hyperactivity and restlessness
- Calm, soothe and reduce mood swings
- Improves concentration, memory and attention span
- Improve alertness and mental focus
- Calm overactive minds
- Reduce impulsiveness and aggression
- Improve grades and increase study skills
- Formulated by a Registered Clinical Psychologist
- For ADHD in children with anger and behavioural problems, use Focus ADHD together with Brightspark formula.
- Children on the threshold of adolescence often realize that they have ADHD which may trigger feelings of 'not fitting in' or 'being different'. For this, we strongly recommend MindSoothe Jr.
How do I use Focus Formula?
Children up to the age of 15:
- Take one drop per age year of the child in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Teenagers over 16 and adults:
- 15 - 20 drops in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
How long until I see results?
An immediate calming effect is usually noted, it takes a little longer for improvements in concentration, distractibility and memory to be noted. The best results are achieved when Focus is used consistently together with a recommended diet and consistent discipline.
Lifestyle factors like diet, health and fitness levels will all play a part in concentration and overall cognitive functioning. Focus ADHD is highly effective on its own but its effectiveness will be increased with regular exercise, sufficient sleep and a healthy, balanced diet.
How long does a bottle of Focus Formula Last?
One bottle of Focus at full adult dosage (20 drops twice daily) will last 25-30 days. For children under the age of 15, one bottle will last longer as fewer drops are taken. A bottle of Focus for a 10-year-old child, for example, would last around 50 days.
To view more about this product, click here
Recently Viewed Products
People who bought this product, also bought