Threading through vital learning skills!
This Lacing Beads in a Box by Melissa & Doug will have your toddler lacing like a pro in no time. Get ready to make bold creations with a variety of dramatic shapes, colours and designs. This set includes twenty-seven hand-painted beads that feature 1 - 10 as numerals and as countable dots to add counting fun to this lacing activity. Plus, two extra-long laces that will lengthen your imaginations and creativity wild!
- Skill-building lacing activity
- Includes 27 wooden beads and 2 laces
- Beads feature numbers 1-10 both as numerals and as dots
- Features a durable, handy wood tray
- Ideal for practice of fine motor skills
- Promotes counting, hand-eye coordination, and creativity
- Teaches matching, sorting, number, colour and shape recognition
- Approx. product dimension: 2" x 8" x 10"
- Age 3 years+
Discover Countless Ways To Play:
- Ask the child how tall the beads can be stacked without their falling over. Count each bead as it is added to the stack.
- Point to colour on any bead and ask the child to identify it.
- Ask the child to place the number-cube beads in a row from one to ten. Then ask the child to turn the beads over and line them up pictorially from one to ten. Repeat the activity until the child can easily identify the numbers and numeric representations one through ten.
- Ask the child to hand you a cube with a specific number or numeric representation on it.
- Ask the child to string the beads in a specific order. Describe each bead by its colour, shape or identifying marks.
🧡If you LOVE this product, an approx. 2 week lead time from proof of payment received is worth the wait🧡