Girls just want to have fun!
All girls love to play with dolls, and this Melissa and Doug Baby Care Activity Centre will encourage kids to nurture and play. Multi-functional, this centre has everything kids to interact with these special babies. The sturdy wooden centre includes a kitchen with a refrigerator, sink, and high chair. A changing and bathing area features a bathtub with a spray nozzle and flip-down changing mat, a mirror, wipes dispenser, diaper disposal, and a washing machine with a clicking dial. The nursery area has a rocking cradle, clothing storage, a shuttered window with a card that can be flipped to a daytime or nighttime scene.
- Wooden multi-functional doll and stuffed animal baby care centre with kitchen, bathing and changing area, and nursery
- The kitchen side includes a refrigerator, sink, and high chair
- The bathing changing area includes a bathtub with a spray nozzle, flip-down changing mat, a mirror, wipes dispenser, diaper disposal chute, washing machine with clicking dial
- The nursery area includes rocking the cradle, clothing storage, shuttered window with reversible day/night scene card
- Requires adult assembly
- Includes assembly instructions
- Approx. product dimension: 32.75" x 23.25" x 32.125"
- Age 3 years+
Playing with toys such as baby dolls can lead children to use their imaginations while developing their social, emotional and language skills. Doll play activates brain regions that allow children to develop social processing skills like empathy. Doll play also helps to practice helping, sharing, nurturing and caring skills. Playing with dolls can even be useful in developing your child's sense of grooming and hygiene. Also great for imagination and creativity, doll play encourages children to create their own little imaginary worlds, encouraging emotional growth, child development and promote good mental health.