Get ready for a leisurely stroll around the park!
Dolls and teddy bears are your little one's companions and friends, and these friends deserve a day out too. This classical Play Doll Stroller by Melissa & Doug will provide a comfy ride while out and about. Made to fit dolls up to 20 inches tall, this durable white stroller stands approximately 20 inches tall and features non-skid wheels, a fabric seat back, and a cloth pocket to take toys and necessities on the go.
Coordinates perfectly with Mine to Love® Play Bed (single), Play Armoire, Play Stroller, Play High Chair, and Play Cradle
- White wooden play stroller for dolls and stuffed animals up to 20 inches tall
- Features non-skid wheels, a fabric seat back, and a cloth pocket for toy storage
- Sturdy construction
- Encourages imaginative play
- Roleplay helps develop social and emotional skills
- Encourages empathy and helps kids express themselves
- Dolls/stuffed animals not included
- Includes easy to assemble instructions (requires screwdriver)
- Approx. product dimension: 20" H x 10" W x 15.5" D
- Age 3 years+
🧡LOVE this product? An approx. 2-week lead time from receiving proof of payment is worth the wait🧡
Playing with toys such as baby dolls or kitchens can lead children to use their imaginations while developing their social, emotional and language skills. Doll play activates brain regions that allow children to develop social processing skills like empathy. The brain activation that develops empathy is evidenced even when the child is playing with dolls by themselves. Doll play also helps to practice helping, sharing, nurturing and caring skills. Playing with dolls can even be useful in developing your child's sense of grooming and hygiene. Also great for imagination and creativity, doll play encourages children to create their own little imaginary worlds, encouraging emotional growth, child development and promote good mental health.