Create a Valentine’s Day Mailbox Inspired by Winnie the Pooh
- February 07, 2020
- Ally Cohen
- DIY for kids
This DIY project is very simple to make and doesn’t require that many materials. We used a square box, but this project can be done with an extra shoebox you have around the home. The mailbox takes less than an hour to make and is the perfect home for all your Valentines. Let’s get crafting!
What You’ll Need
- 1 medium-sized box with lid
- Craft knife
- Paint (yellow and black)
- Red felt
- Hot glue
- Yellow paper
How To Make It
- Use a craft knife to cut an opening in the center of the box lid. Make sure it is large enough for envelopes.
- Paint the box with yellow. Let dry completely.
- Use black paint to paint Winnie the Pooh’s face on a side of the box. Let dry completely.
- Cut a piece of red felt and hot glue it to the bottom half of the box.
- Cut two semi-circles out of yellow paper and glue them to the upper corners of the box to form Winnie the Pooh’s ears.
- Fill with Valentines and enjoy!
All cutting should be done by an adult.
Bunny crafts made with pipe cleaners and wooden beads are so easy to make that you don’t even need glue!
Learn how to make your own Bath Bombs. How To Make DIY Bath Bombs Recipe Whilst the quantities on this Swanson infographic vary slightly from the video, the ingredients are the same. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and then gradually add wet ingredients, stirring with a whisk, until thoroughly mixed. When the mixture is wet [...]
The whole family can get behind these easy and fun DIY 48 Adorable Easter Crafts for kids! There's nothing like a crafting afternoon with your little ones to make memories as well as establish family traditions. Kick off the festivities this spring with these easy Easter crafts for kids. These DIY ideas for Easter are inexpensive and fun—plus, the finished [...]
We at 4AKID know night lights are both practical and a great comfort to children of all ages and that they can introduce better sleeping habits for children.
Share your great tips for moms & dads with 4akid fans. Tips can be anything from parenting advise, weight loss, cooking, cleaning, housework, career, schooling, recycling as well as DIY . The best tips will be posted on 4aKid the blog!
Kids love nature and enjoy creating artistic representations of animal life. Take a look at these homemade animal themed toilet paper roll crafts. They are cool, fun and could be a great project to do with the kids.