Dec 13 , 2016
To dye the Rainbow Oats, you will need:
- 6 cups of rolled oats (1 cup for each color)
- Liquid watercolors or food coloring
- Paper towel
- In a bowl, mix about 1.5 tablespoons of water with a few drops of liquid watercolors (if you are using food coloring, you will need likely 8-10 drops depending on how vibrant you want them). You want just enough liquid to coat the oats. You do not want them to be drenched.
- Then add the rolled oats.
- Once all the oats were evenly coated, dump the mixture onto paper towel and leave to dry in the sun.
- Drying time was only about an hour.