3 Ingredient Condensed Milk Cookies Recipe
- April 26, 2022
- Lisa Goldberg
This 3 ingredient condensed milk cookies recipe is best paired with a glass of milk or your favourite hot beverage. A sweet treat for those with a sweet tooth! Can be substituted with jam or Nutella.
- 1 stick of butter, (110g), cubed
- One cup of all-purpose flour,(150g)
- 4 Tablespoons condensed milk, extra
1. To a medium bowl, add cubed butter and flour and mix until you have a crumbly mixture. Add condensed milk to the mixture. Using a spatula, mix up the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Using your hands and form the mixture into a dough. Flour your surface and knead your dough on the surface. Take your rolling pin and roll until about 1/4 inch thick. Using a cookie cutter or template.
3. Cut out your cookies and place them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Take a smaller template and cut out the centers on half of the cookies.
4. Pop your baking tray in a 320F (160C) preheated oven for 13 minutes until golden around the edges.
5. Remove Cookies from the oven and allow cookies to cool.
6. Take condensed milk and swirl a layer into the middle of the cookie base and then add the cut out the top to form a sandwich.
7. Fill up with additional condensed milk if required. Enjoy!
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up