Breakfast Banana Split Recipe
- September 30, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
Breakfast Banana Split Recipe is the perfect breakfast meal! Start your day with this healthy Breakfast Banana Split Recipe feast.
Breakfast Banana Split Recipe is the perfect breakfast meal!
Start your day with this healthy Breakfast Banana Split Recipe feast.
- 2 large – banana
- 1 cup – Greek yoghurt, plain
- 1/4 cup – quinoa crispies cereal
- 3 tablespoon – chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon – chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1/4 cup – raspberries
- 2 tablespoon – peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 tablespoon – water
- 1 tablespoon – maple syrup, pure
- Peel the two bananas and slice them lengthwise. Arrange them on a plate and top each with 1/2 cup of Greek yoghurt.
- Sprinkle the remaining toppings evenly atop the greek yoghurt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of water as well as the maple syrup. Add additional water (or maple syrup) until sauce reaches a consistency which can easily be drizzled.
- Drizzle sauce over the splits and serve!
Planning a week's worth of family meals on a budget in South Africa may seem daunting at first, but with the right strategies and resources, it becomes an attainable goal.