- December 22, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
Don't even think about heading to a Christmas party without a batch of this Reindeer Bait.
Don’t even think about heading to a Christmas party without a batch of this Reindeer Bait.
- 2 c. wheat chex
- 3 c. corn chex
- 2 c. mini pretzels
- 2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 c. red and green M&Ms
- 20 oz. white chocolate
- Red and green sprinkles, for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, pretzels, mini marshmallows, and M&Ms.
- Melt white chocolate and pour over mixture. Stir until fully coated.
- Transfer mixture to a parchment-lined baking sheet or dish and top with sprinkles, then refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- Break up into bite-size pieces and serve.
Planning a week's worth of family meals on a budget in South Africa may seem daunting at first, but with the right strategies and resources, it becomes an attainable goal.