- November 17, 2018
- Lisa Goldberg
These Toblerone Croissants are filled with toblerone as well as cream cheese. Perfect for those who love to start the day with a sweet treat! PREP TIME: 5 MINS COOKING TIME: 15 MINS SERVES: 4 WHAT YOU NEED: 4 croissants 125g PHILADELPHIA Spreadable Cream Cheese 100g TOBLERONE Milk Chocolate, roughly chopped HOW TO MAKE IT: Cut croissants [...]
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 croissants
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 100g TOBLERONE Milk Chocolate, roughly chopped
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Cut croissants horizontally with a sharp knife. Spread bottom half of croissants with PHILLY.
- Sprinkle with TOBLERONE. Close lid. Wrap croissant in foil.
- Bake at 150°C for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.