Mar 03 , 2020
Quility Indoor Therapy Swing for Kids with Special Needs | Lycra Snuggle Swing | Cuddle Hammock for Children with Autism, ADHD, Aspergers | Ideal for Sensory Integration (Up to 165lbs, Light Blue)
This swing exposes your child to the kinds of inputs that are necessary for the vestibular system to be trained in order to understand the environment. This is a learning experience for your child’s senses, and will make them feel more grounded, and eventually help them walk, run, and perform other actions. The sensory swing stimulates the body and mind, exposing your child to all kinds of sensory inputs that are not only pleasant but also help train the sense of proprioception.
A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD. Swaddling gives children a sense of protection and blocks out unnecessary sensory input. This swing is a must for children who have a Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD, or those on the autism spectrum. Recommended for ages 3+.
AMAZING THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS. The swinging motion strengthens the vestibular and proprioceptive systems by teaching your child’s brain and body to work together. This sensory integration greatly improves your child’s coordination, balance, body awareness, and concentration.
- Best suited for children with SPD, Autism, and Asperger.
- Results in a calming effect.
- Enables your child to be exposed to the kinds of input necessary to train the vestibular system.
- Exposes your child to many different sensory inputs and activities.
- Beneficial to your child's spatial awareness.
- Increase Focus.
- Strengthen Muscles.
- Increase Balance and Coordination.
Get it here >> https://amzn.to/2IgnWM5
SENSORY4U Indoor Therapy Sensory Swing for Kids with Special Needs (Hardware Included) | Snuggle Cuddle Hammock for Kids with Autism, ADHD, Aspergers | Great for Sensory Integration (Olive Green)
Swing is made from soft, stretchable, 95% cotton, and 5% spandex fabric that is colorfast, washable (line dry), long-lasting, rated to 150 lbs, and intended for children ages three years and up. Adult supervision is required, and to prevent injury only one person at a time should use swing. The knot may need to be re-positioned occasionally to a new area of the fabric to prevent excessive wear in one spot. Because the swing will stretch when in use, it may need to hang higher off the ground than your child can easily sit in. In no time your child will learn to pull the fabric to stretch it down. Then they can crawl right into it! Note: socks should be worn during use to prevent snags from toenails.
- Vestibular Swing promotes coordination and balance, strengthens muscles, and improves motor skills!
- Sensory stimulation - endless possible positions - hours of fun! Comforts and swaddles - a therapeutic experience!
Get it here >> https://amzn.to/2x1NFFD
DreamGYM Sensory Swing | 95% Cotton | Hardware Included | X-Large Therapy Swing for Kids and Adults
- 95% cotton 5% lycra/spandex
- Assembled in Canada
- Sensory swing for vestibular input for people with SPD and autism.
- Great to use indoors and outdoors. Safe. Assembled in Canada.
- Weight capacity 220 lbs (100kg). Recommended age 3+.
- High quality fabric: 4-way stretch, 95% cotton, 5% lycra.
Get it here >> https://amzn.to/2TCw7rt
SENSORY4U Lycra Sensory Swing (Double Layered and Reversible Sloth Print or Gray Fabric) Indoor Therapy Swing Snuggle Cuddle Hammock Cacoon for Children with Autism ADHD and Aspergers
- LYCRA AND DOUBLE LAYERED REVERSIBLE- These Swings are made of had to find LYCRA fabric instead of cotton/spandex and are DOUBLE LAYERED adding durability and longevity they will accommodate larger/heavier kids than before! Turn it INSIDE OUT for a GRAY swing! The swing make for a better sensory experience!
- SENSORY PLAY - endless possible positions - hours of fun! Comforts and swaddles - a therapeutic experience!
- SENSORY TOYS vestibular swing Promote coordination and balance, strengthens muscles, and improves motor skills! A great indoor therapy autism swing.
Get it here >> https://amzn.to/2TBNkky
Aokitec Therapy Swing for Kids with Special Needs (Hardware Included) Snuggle Swing Cuddle Indoor Outdoor Adjustable Hammock for Children with Autism, ADHD, Aspergers, Sensory Integration(Blue)
【SOFT AND COMFORTABLE】: This therapy swing is made of high quality material--soft & silk nylon. It measures 110"L x 55W". Kids can sit and cocoon comfortably in the hammock with a sense of calmness. Our updated hammock can block out unwanted sensory stimulation.
【CALMING EFFECT】: The cocoon swing helps child learn body awareness, balance, motor planning, and spatial skills. It also provides sensory pressure all over and creates a fun space to bounce, swing, spin, or lie down enjoying the movement of the swing.
Get it here >> https://amzn.to/2wsF3I8
Skillbuilders 30-1631 Full Support Swing Seat with Pommel, Rope, Medium (Teenager)
Plastic swing seat with heavy duty rope and a built-in abductor (pommel). Safety harness and crotch strap standard for proper positioning. Adjustable suspension mechanism fits any frame up to ten feet. Optional headrest, leg rest, seat cover and swing tie-down straps available (not included). Medium seat measures 30” x 12” x 14”, 150 pound weight capacity.
Get it here >> https://amzn.to/2TyJuZD
Platform Swing (Rectangle) - Special Need Therapy Use - Hand-Crafted from 100% Baltic Birch - Carpeted - 19" X 37" by Sensory Goods
The Rectangular Platform Swing is hand-crafted from 100% Baltic Birch, measuring 19" X 37", supports up to 300lbs and is carpeted for extra comfort.
Useful in the development of a child's vestibular system by forcing them to accept more movement sensations. Different movement sensations and repetitive swinging motion has been known to help calm and regulate an over stimulated child.
Get it here >> https://amzn.to/39oLytW