Lacing develops and strengthens vital skills!
This Primary Lacing Beads set by Melissa & Doug will teach little ones how to thread like a pro. Lacing is not only a fun activity to pass the time but helps to strengthen small fingers and wrist muscles and uses imagination too. This wooden box features thirty wooden beads in six vibrant colours and five distinct shapes combine with two extra-long laces for many activities. Stringing the easily grasped beads promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor, cognitive and visual perception skills.
- 30 brightly coloured wooden beads in a variety of shapes
- Includes 2 colourful laces
- Teaches matching, sorting, number, colour and shape recognition
- Comes in a wooden storage case
- Approx. product dimension: 1.5"H x 7.75"L x 9.25"W
- Age 3 years+
Discover Countless Ways To Play:
- Ask the child to sort the beads by colour. Identify each colour bead for the child. Repeat the activity until the child is able to identify all of the colours independently.
- Keep the beads sorted by colour. Encourage beginning counting skills by asking the child to count the number of beads in each colour with you. Repeat the activity until the child has mastered counting one group of beads. Combine two groups of beads and help the child learn to count the larger group of beads independently.
- Make a simple pattern by placing an orange bead, a purple bead and a red bead in a row. Ask the child to replicate the pattern by matching the shapes. Increase the difficulty by adding more beads.
- Ask the child to string the beads in a specific order. Describe each bead by its shape and colour.
🧡If you LOVE this product, an approx. 2 week lead time from proof of payment received is worth the wait🧡