Mar 09 , 2021
Latest Blog from 4aKid
For all those mint-lovers out there!
- 120g Oreo biscuits
- 85g Melted butter
- 350g Soft Cream Cheese
- 250g Icing sugar
- 250ml Whipping cream
- 2 Large Mint Aero Bars
- 2 Packets Mint Aero Balls
- Leftover Aero bars from above recipe
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 150 grams white chocolate
- chocolate melts
- Grated chocolate
- Cheesecake Tin Size 8″ or 20cm.
- Crush biscuits in ziplock bag with a rolling pin or blitz in your processor.
- Add in the melted butter.
- Mix Soft Cheese, Chocolate Bars and icing sugar.
- Whip the whipping cream and add to the mixture.
- Grate the 2 Aero bars.
- Add 3/4 of them to the mixture and combine.
- Spread mixture on your biscuit base.
- Add the remainder of grated Aero Bars to the top of the cheesecake.
- Decorate with Aero Balls.
- Leave to set in the fridge and enjoy!