Dec 16 , 2020
Latest Blog from 4aKid
These Fried Nutella Hand Pies are the ultimate treat for Nutella lovers! Very easy to make and even more delicious to eat!
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Pre-made Pie Crusts
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- Sprinkle flour over a clean surface and unroll pie crust. Cut pie crust into 40 2 to 2 1/2 -inch circles.
- Fill 20 crust circles with about 1/2 teaspoon Nutella. Top with remaining crust with a fork. Pinch together if necessary to seal.
- Layer paper towels over a wire rack for pies to drain.
- Heat oil in a small skillet to 350°F.
- Add pies, a few at a time, turning to cook on both sides, about 1 minute or until golden brown. Remove from oil to paper towel-lined rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately.