Banana Caramel Tart recipe
- August 11, 2020
- Ally Cohen
Recipe for super-simple banana caramel fridge tart – perfect for Sunday lunch.
- 1 1/2 Packets of tennis biscuits
- 200g margarine
- 1 tin of Caramel
- 2 – 3 bananas
- 250ml Cream
- 1 Flake
- Crush Tennis biscuits very finely.
- Melt margarine in a small or medium pot.
- Once the margarine is melted, remove off heat and add the crushed biscuits.
- Mix until crushed biscuits are coated.
- Line your 12-count standard size muffin tin with tin foil or use tin foil tart trays;
- layer your biscuit mixture (about 3mm thin) along the bottom and sides of your tins.
- Put in the fridge to cool down and for the crust to set. (15 – 20 minutes)
- Once the crust has cooled down and set, take it out of the fridge.
- First, open your caramel tin, give it a mix and then add an even layer first (around 2cm).
- Slice your bananas (quarter each slice if you are using a muffin tin).
- Add a single even layer of banana on top of the caramel layer.
- Whip up the cream to a stiff peak stage (be careful not to overbeat).
- Finish your tart with a layer of whipped cream on the top and crumble chocolate flake.
- Leave in the fridge for another 15 – 20 minutes for the tart to set.
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.