Mar 10 , 2020
This four-ingredient microwave Oreo fudge is the best thing you’ll taste all month!
- 16 chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreo’s)
- 185g butter, melted
- 1 ¼ cup milk powder
- 2 ¾ cups Natura Soft Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 20 x 20cm baking tin with baking paper and arrange the oreo’s on the bottom.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the melted butter, milk powder, soft brown sugar and boiling water and mix well. Microwave on full power for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the fudge is a deep golden brown.
- To test if the fudge is ready, drop a small amount of the hot fudge into a cup of tap water, it should form a softball almost immediately.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared baking tray and allow to cool completely before cutting into pieces.