OREO PUDDING POPS
- March 17, 2020
- Ally Cohen
What do you get when you combine Oreos and pudding? These really fun Oreo Pudding Pops! These delicious treats are perfect for any time of year.
- 4 Vanilla Pudding Cups
- 4 Chocolate Pudding Cups
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- Oreo Cookies (about a sleeve and a half)
- Popsicle Sticks
- Gently push a popsicle into the top of each of the pudding cups.
- Remove the sticks and set aside.
- Remove about 3/4 of the pudding lid (don’t remove the entire lid).
- Scoop out the pudding from each of the cups and separate into a vanilla and chocolate bowl.
- Wash each of the cups completely making sure you do not remove the pudding lid.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the whipped cream until peaks form.
- Divide the whipped cream evenly into the vanilla and chocolate bowl and mix.
- In a plastic bag, crush the Oreos.
- Add 1/3 of the Oreo mixture into each the vanilla and chocolate bowls and mix.
- The remaining 1/3 of the Oreo mixture can be spooned into each of the pudding cups.
- Next, layer the vanilla and chocolate pudding mixtures and push down into each of the cups.
- Close the lid and add a piece of tape to make sure it stays down.
- Add the popsicle sticks back into the cups.
- Put in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- When frozen, remove the lid and push the popsicles out and serve!
Enjoy your Oreo Pudding Pops!
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.