OREO PUDDING POPS
- March 17, 2020
- Ally Cohen
What do you get when you combine Oreos and pudding? These really fun Oreo Pudding Pops! These delicious treats are perfect for any time of year.
- 4 Vanilla Pudding Cups
- 4 Chocolate Pudding Cups
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- Oreo Cookies (about a sleeve and a half)
- Popsicle Sticks
- Gently push a popsicle into the top of each of the pudding cups.
- Remove the sticks and set aside.
- Remove about 3/4 of the pudding lid (don’t remove the entire lid).
- Scoop out the pudding from each of the cups and separate into a vanilla and chocolate bowl.
- Wash each of the cups completely making sure you do not remove the pudding lid.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the whipped cream until peaks form.
- Divide the whipped cream evenly into the vanilla and chocolate bowl and mix.
- In a plastic bag, crush the Oreos.
- Add 1/3 of the Oreo mixture into each the vanilla and chocolate bowls and mix.
- The remaining 1/3 of the Oreo mixture can be spooned into each of the pudding cups.
- Next, layer the vanilla and chocolate pudding mixtures and push down into each of the cups.
- Close the lid and add a piece of tape to make sure it stays down.
- Add the popsicle sticks back into the cups.
- Put in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- When frozen, remove the lid and push the popsicles out and serve!
Enjoy your Oreo Pudding Pops!
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up