No-Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake
- March 01, 2022
- Lisa Goldberg
What better way to celebrate your birthday with rainbow colours, flavours and loads of spinkles! Yum 😋
What better way to celebrate your birthday with delicious flavours and loads of spinkles! Yum 😋
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. birthday cake mix
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, store-bought or homemade
- Rainbow sprinkles, for decorating
- In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add softened cream cheese and sugar and stir until completely combined and no clumps remain.
- Fold in birthday cake mix.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust, smoothing over top with a rubber spatula. Top with sprinkles, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, at least 6 hours.
SOURCE: No-Bake Birthday Cake Cheesecake
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up