No-Bake Reese's Cheesecake
- February 22, 2022
- Lisa Goldberg
Chopped Reese's and a few spoonfuls of peanut butter pack in no-bake cheesecake! Too good for just 1 piece 😍
- 1 1/2 c. Heavy cream, whipped
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. chopped Reese's, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- In a large bowl, combine whipped heavy cream with softened cream cheese and sugar and stir until completely combined. (If cream cheese clumps remain, transfer mixture to a stand mixer or use a hand mixer.
- Fold in chopped Reese's and peanut butter.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust, smoothing over top with a rubber spatula. Top with more chopped Reese's, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
SOURCE: No-Bake Reese's Cheesecake
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up