Peanut Butter Cup Eclair Cake
- May 10, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
Peanut Butter Cup Eclair Cake is too delicious! If you or your family love peanut butter, you will love this indulgent Peanut Butter Cup Eclair Cake.
Peanut Butter Cup Eclair Cake is too delicious!
If you or your family love peanut butter, you will love this indulgent Peanut Butter Cup Eclair Cake.
Yield: 16 SERVINGS
Prep time: 15 MINUTES
Total time: 15 MINUTES
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 14-ounce package chocolate graham crackers
- 2 3.4-ounce packages instant Jell-o Vanilla Pudding Mix, dry
- 1 1/2 cups mini peanut butter cups, halved (divided use)
- 1 16-ounce can prepared chocolate frosting
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat together the pudding mixes and milk until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in peanut butter until fully incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until incorporated and no streaks remain.
- Arrange a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup halved mini peanut butter cups over the pudding mixture and gently press them down into the pudding mixture.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Melt frosting in the microwave for 25 seconds and stir until it is an even consistency. Use an offset spatula to spread the frosting over the whole cake, covering the graham cracker layer.
- Immediately sprinkle the remaining mini peanut butter cups onto the frosting.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
Planning a week's worth of family meals on a budget in South Africa may seem daunting at first, but with the right strategies and resources, it becomes an attainable goal.