Nutella-Stuffed Mini Pancakes
- May 15, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
You cannot go wrong with these Nutella Stuffed Mini Pancakes If you absolutely love Nutella, try making these Nutella Stuffed Mini Pancakes. Your kids will love them!
You cannot go wrong with these Nutella Stuffed Mini Pancakes
If you absolutely love Nutella, try making these Nutella Stuffed Mini Pancakes. Your kids will love them!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and room temperature
- cooking spray
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks, then add the milk and butter. Add the flour mixture and whisk until well combined, but still lumpy.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Add 1/3 of the egg whites to the batter and gently fold to combine. Add the remaining egg whites and gently fold until just combined.
- Spray an ebelskiver pan with cooking spray and place on a stove set to medium heat. Once the pan is warm, spoon about 2 tbsp of batter into each well. Dollop about 1 tsp of Nutella into the centre of each well – placing the Nutella in a piping bag makes this MUCH easier! Spoon enough batter on top to seal the pancakes closed.
- Once the surface begins to bubble, flip over the pancakes using two skewers so that the cooked side is facing up. Cook until the bottom turns golden brown.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate and enjoy!
Planning a week's worth of family meals on a budget in South Africa may seem daunting at first, but with the right strategies and resources, it becomes an attainable goal.