Rice Krispy Treat No Bake Cheesecake
- December 13, 2016
- Ally Cohen
This No Bake Rice Krispy Treat Cheesecake is phenomenal! Light, fluffy and packed with flavor, it's perfect for any and every die-hard RKT fan!
This Rice Krispy Treat No Bake Cheesecake is phenomenal! Light, fluffy as well as packed with flavour, it’s perfect for any and every die-hard RKT fan!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- ¼ cup salted butter
- 1 pkg miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme/fluff
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Cool Whip, thawed
- Whipped cream
- Cubed & prepared Rice Krispy Treat Squares (I used the ones from the box)
- Liberally grease a 9″ or 10″ springform pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add in the Rice Krispies cereal. Set aside momentarily. In a medium saucepan, melt the salted butter and marshmallows together over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Pour the melted marshmallow mixture over the cereal and toss until totally combined. Pour the cereal into the prepared pan and, using a greased glass cup, press the cereal mixture into the pan, forming a base and sides. Put aside to set, about 20 minutes.
- While crust sets, make your filling. In a large bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the marshmallow creme until smooth. Lastly, fold in the Cool Whip by hand until combined.
- Spread the filling mixture into the crust, smoothing out the top. Garnish with whipped cream piped along the perimeter of the cheesecake and top with stacked prepared & cubed Rice Krispy Treats in the centre. Chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge before cutting into slices.
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up