Last Minute Black Friday / Cyber Monday Marketing Ideas to Help Boost Sales
Two weeks to Black Friday but it's not too late to start marketing now. Βlack Friday is the biggest shopping event of the year. It offers you the perfect opportunity to market and sell to your target audience. Make your one last push for the end of the year and generate some extra revenue.
- Build Your Black Friday Email List - you can this by doing Facebook lead forms campaigns or even a pop up form on your website
- Start your email campaign now and make your subject lines stand out!
- Offer more benefits - extra discounts, free shipping or a free gift.
- Reveal surprise coupons at checkout
- Make sure you have abandoned cart marketing in place
- Boost Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales via social media
- Make your Black Friday sale a Facebook event
- Do a welcome series with teasers for Black Friday
- Make a separate landing page for Black Friday on your website
- Use Black Friday to get new clients and build loyalty
- Offer gift cards - these always remain a hugely popular holiday gift
- Bundle your products and do special discounts
- Upsell and Cross-sell with discounts
- Create excitement with a flash sale
- Reward your social media fans
- Create a contest or competition to win a huge discount
- Go the extra mile for your clients
- Most of all, have fun with your marketing and get creative