Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes
- November 09, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
It turns out the air fryer works some kind of magic on potatoes. They get extra crispy all over and stay perfectly soft on the inside. Toss them in just a little bit of oil so all of the seasonings stick to make these the most addicting potatoes ever.
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedge, for serving
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Cajun seasoning, if using. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in basket of air fryer and cook at 400° for 10 minutes. Shake basket and stir potatoes and cook until potatoes are golden and tender, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Squeeze lemon juice over cooked potatoes and garnish with parsley before serving
I absolutely adore ricotta cheese, so when I came across this recipe, i had to give it a go. The tubes are stuffed with a rich and flavoursome ricotta filling, then covered in marinara and then topped with a generous amount of mozzarella! Yum 🍝.
These vegan biscuits are fluffy, tender, and yum with a dollop of jam or vegan butter. This recipe incorporates almond milk and coconut oil so they’re delectably flaky and full of flavour.
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!