Caramel Banana Slab Pie
- July 24, 2020
- Lisa Goldberg
Now THIS is what dreams are made of! A buttery graham cracker crust, fresh bananas with the richest, craziest caramel and fresh whipped cream! Grab a spoon and dig in!
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter (Next time I will use 6T, so see how well your crumbs hold together-you want them to hold together well!!!)
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 40 kraft caramel squares
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 4-5 Large Bananas, sliced
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- ¼ sugar
- Melt the butter and stir in the crumbs. Press into 9x11 pan and bake at 350 for 8 minutes let cool.
- Microwave the 3 ingredients for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Beat ingredients together until peaks form.
- Lay bananas on cooled crust. (slightly warm still is ok!)
- Pour on most of the caramel or the amount to your liking.
- Spread all the cream on top.
- Dig in!
These vegan biscuits are fluffy, tender, and yum with a dollop of jam or vegan butter. This recipe incorporates almond milk and coconut oil so they’re delectably flaky and full of flavour.
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up