Jul 24 , 2020
Now THIS is what dreams are made of! A buttery graham cracker crust, fresh bananas with the richest, craziest caramel and fresh whipped cream! Grab a spoon and dig in!
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter (Next time I will use 6T, so see how well your crumbs hold together-you want them to hold together well!!!)
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 40 kraft caramel squares
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 4-5 Large Bananas, sliced
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- ¼ sugar
- Melt the butter and stir in the crumbs. Press into 9x11 pan and bake at 350 for 8 minutes let cool.
- Microwave the 3 ingredients for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Beat ingredients together until peaks form.
- Lay bananas on cooled crust. (slightly warm still is ok!)
- Pour on most of the caramel or the amount to your liking.
- Spread all the cream on top.
- Dig in!