Chocolate Marshmallow Cake
- August 10, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
You're only 3 steps away from this delicious chocolate marshmallow cake!
- 45 mins
- 2 x 110g packets instant chocolate pudding
- 500ml milk
- 12 tennis biscuits
- 200g milk chocolate chips
- 510g box chocolate cake mix
- 150g butter, chopped
- 150g mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Sprinkle the pudding into a 23cm x 33cm dish. Slowly add milk, stirring until smooth. Place the biscuits on top and sprinkle with half of the chocolate.
- Sprinkle cake mix over and dot with butter. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows and remaining chocolate. Bake for about 5 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy and brown.
Serving suggestion: Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and berries
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.