Mickey Pizza Pretzels
- August 13, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
The Perfect Snack for the Whole Family.
The Perfect Snack for all those Mickey Mouse fans out there who love pizza!
- 2 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup white sugar
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 packet rapid rise (or instant) yeast
- 1 Tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 3 Cups warm water
- 1/4 Cup baking soda
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil and oregano
- Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix in the rapid rise yeast (instant yeast does not require being dissolved in water). Then make an opening in the middle of the mix and pour in the oil and 1 cup of water.
- Mix everything together and begin to knead the dough. If the mixture feels too dry, add more water a little bit at a time until the mixture sticks together. Continue to knead the dough for another 5 minutes.
- Coat the inside of a large bowl with a little bit of oil. Then place the dough in the bowl and cover it with a lid or cling wrap.
- Leave it in a room temperature spot to rise for 1 hour. After the hour, place the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Pour 2 cups of warm water into a medium bowl. Stir in the baking soda, and set to the side. Additionally, grease a baking pan and set to the side.
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Take a small portion of dough (about the size of a ping pong ball), and begin to roll it in your hands to make the circle for Mickey’s head. Repeat with two smaller portions for his ears.
Pinch the ends together to make them stick, then pinch the ears onto the larger circle.
- Dip the entire pretzel into the water and baking soda mixture, let any excess drip off. Then quickly place on the greased pan. Repeat to make as many as the dough allows.
- Once you’ve filled the pan with little Mickey pretzels, let them rise again for about 15 minutes. Then, use a small spoon to spread pizza sauce on top of each.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top. Then, chop up some fresh basil and oregano and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Then remove from the oven and serve!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.