Easy Cream Puffs Recipe
- July 29, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
Cream Puffs are a delicious and beautiful dessert that is always a family favourite! Complete any meal with this more-ish Cream Puffs treat
Cream Puffs are a delicious and beautiful dessert that is always a family favourite!
Complete any meal with this more-ish Cream Puffs treat.
- 1/2 cup (one stick) butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz each)
- 1 1/3 cup cold whole milk
- 8 oz sour cream
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Melt the stick of butter and water to a rolling boil
- Stir in flour and stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the pan (comes off the sides) and is in a ball (about 1 minute)
- Remove from heat and cool for a couple of minutes
- Beat in eggs (one at a time) with a mixer
- Beat mixture until smooth and velveety
- Drop by spoonfuls (walnut-sized) onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake until DRY, 20-25 minutes (maybe longer)
- Allow cooling
- Mix instant vanilla pudding with whole milk until the pudding is dissolved
- Add sour cream until thick
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator (at least an hour)
- Slice the cream puffs in half and fill with the chilled pudding mixture
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.