Easy Cream Puffs Recipe
- July 29, 2017
- Lisa Goldberg
Cream Puffs are a delicious and beautiful dessert that is always a family favourite! Complete any meal with this more-ish Cream Puffs treat
Cream Puffs are a delicious and beautiful dessert that is always a family favourite!
Complete any meal with this more-ish Cream Puffs treat.
- 1/2 cup (one stick) butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz each)
- 1 1/3 cup cold whole milk
- 8 oz sour cream
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Melt the stick of butter and water to a rolling boil
- Stir in flour and stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the pan (comes off the sides) and is in a ball (about 1 minute)
- Remove from heat and cool for a couple of minutes
- Beat in eggs (one at a time) with a mixer
- Beat mixture until smooth and velveety
- Drop by spoonfuls (walnut-sized) onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake until DRY, 20-25 minutes (maybe longer)
- Allow cooling
- Mix instant vanilla pudding with whole milk until the pudding is dissolved
- Add sour cream until thick
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator (at least an hour)
- Slice the cream puffs in half and fill with the chilled pudding mixture
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up