Crispy Corn Flake Baked Fish Recipe With Tartar Sauce
- March 02, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
Cornflake crumbs make a crispy coating on these easy baked fish fillets. The fish is flavoured with butter, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Total: 35 mins
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon dill weed (dried)
- 2 cups corn flakes (crushed)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle or capers (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard, or to taste
- Heat the oven to 350 F
- Grease a 13-by-9-inch baking dish
- If fish fillets are large, cut into serving-size portions
- Combine butter and lemon juice in a bowl; set aside
- In a small bowl or cup, mix salt, pepper, and (if using) dill
- Put the cornflake crumbs in a wide, shallow bowl
- Dip each piece of fish in butter and lemon mixture
- Sprinkle salt and dill mixture over each side of fish
- Coat with the corn flake crumbs
- Place the fillets in the prepared pan and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish fillets.
Quick Tartar Sauce
In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chopped pickle or capers, and mustard. Stir to blend. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.