Best Mint Cheesecake, Yummy - Resepte Wenke
- March 09, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
For all those mint-lovers out there, try this yummy mint cheesecake recipe.
For all those mint-lovers out there!
- 120g Oreo biscuits
- 85g Melted butter
- 350g Soft Cream Cheese
- 250g Icing sugar
- 250ml Whipping cream
- 2 Large Mint Aero Bars
- 2 Packets Mint Aero Balls
- Leftover Aero bars from above recipe
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 150 grams white chocolate
- chocolate melts
- Grated chocolate
- Cheesecake Tin Size 8″ or 20cm.
- Crush biscuits in ziplock bag with a rolling pin or blitz in your processor.
- Add in the melted butter.
- Mix Soft Cheese, Chocolate Bars and icing sugar.
- Whip the whipping cream and add to the mixture.
- Grate the 2 Aero bars.
- Add 3/4 of them to the mixture and combine.
- Spread mixture on your biscuit base.
- Add the remainder of grated Aero Bars to the top of the cheesecake.
- Decorate with Aero Balls.
- Leave to set in the fridge and enjoy!
These vegan biscuits are fluffy, tender, and yum with a dollop of jam or vegan butter. This recipe incorporates almond milk and coconut oil so they’re delectably flaky and full of flavour.
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up