Best Mint Cheesecake, Yummy - Resepte Wenke
- March 09, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
For all those mint-lovers out there, try this yummy mint cheesecake recipe.
For all those mint-lovers out there!
- 120g Oreo biscuits
- 85g Melted butter
- 350g Soft Cream Cheese
- 250g Icing sugar
- 250ml Whipping cream
- 2 Large Mint Aero Bars
- 2 Packets Mint Aero Balls
- Leftover Aero bars from above recipe
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 150 grams white chocolate
- chocolate melts
- Grated chocolate
- Cheesecake Tin Size 8″ or 20cm.
- Crush biscuits in ziplock bag with a rolling pin or blitz in your processor.
- Add in the melted butter.
- Mix Soft Cheese, Chocolate Bars and icing sugar.
- Whip the whipping cream and add to the mixture.
- Grate the 2 Aero bars.
- Add 3/4 of them to the mixture and combine.
- Spread mixture on your biscuit base.
- Add the remainder of grated Aero Bars to the top of the cheesecake.
- Decorate with Aero Balls.
- Leave to set in the fridge and enjoy!
Planning a week's worth of family meals on a budget in South Africa may seem daunting at first, but with the right strategies and resources, it becomes an attainable goal.