EASY CHEESE AND MARMITE MUFFINS
- September 08, 2020
- Lisa Goldberg
- 25 ml Marmite / Oxo / Vegemite
- 100 g butter
- 1 Cup mature cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup Self-Raising flour
- 5ml Baking Powder
- Aromat Seasoning sprinkling
- (You can double up mixture for about 12 muffins)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Sift together dry ingredients and add the cheese and Aromat
3. Add milk to dry ingredients and mix in gently
4. Spoon into greased muffin tin
5. Bake for about 20 min at 180 degrees
6. Prepare the topping while the muffins are in the oven.
7. Melt butter and Marmite and mix together.
8. Cut a slit in each muffin and pour some warm mixture over the hot muffin.
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.